Don't try this at home!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Corrupt
You're corrupt
Bring corruption to all that you touch
Hold
You behold
And beholden for all that you've done
And spin
Cast a spell
Cast a spell on the country you run
And risk
You will risk
You will risk all their lives and their souls

Take a bow - Muse

I know it's been ages since i last added anything to this blog, but i wanted to post the picture above so you could see my new lil baby ^_^
I had my 20 week scan yesterday, and althought he baby had it's legs up over it's tummy and it's feet tucked under it's bottom (preventing the sight of gender) it's healthy, growing fine and wiggling around alot inside me V_V

Other than that not much has been happening. just midwife appointments and taking care of William... he's 2 on the 18th and we're taking him to Woburn Safari park ^_^

And that really really is all ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home