Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A good friend is one who visits you in jail.
A great friend is one sat beside you saying 'Damb, we messed up!'

I am so happy with myself.
There is a website I go on often called fanfiction.net. It's a place were people go to post stories they've written about stuff they are fans of. Like Harry Potter, Resident Evil, the Final Fantasy Series etc. Well, i'm a big Discworld, Harry Potter and Final Fantasy VII fan and have written a few stories of my own and have managed to upload 2 of my FF stories onto the site.
Under my pen name Kitty Vixen i've got one finished angst i wrote while rather depressed and one romance/humour that is only one chapter at the mo, but i'm fleshing it out.

I can't believe I actually have a story on the internet... two stories. They might not be everyone's 'cup of tea' but I enjoyed typing them and I hope someone somewhere enjoys reading them ^_^
Oh, and if you are thinking of going to read them, bare in mind they are rated M for mature readers due to language. They will both be under Game, then Final Fantasy VII then there are things at the top of the page where you can pick the rating, the genre etc. (for those of you new to the site.)

^_^ little author girl... te he... GO ME!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 20, 2006, Blogger ladyinpink said…

    Hi Jo!

    Lovely to see you yesterday, Jon was very pleased with his mat!

    Go into your settings and change the time to GMT - your posts are being published a day ahead of reality! ;)

    Lots of love,
    Sam x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home