Don't try this at home!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

whispers in the Dark

Christmas is fast approaching and the weather is getting worse. I hate November Rain! Not the song by Gun's n Roses, i mean rain in November. ^_^
It's wet, and it's windy and i have to go into town to sort my money out. >_< Bring back Autumn, that's what i say, when the leaves create a beautiful carpet of colour on the ground and as you walk you hear that fabulous 'crunch' sound. and you get to snuggle up to your hunny infront of the fire with a cup of chocolate and be all snuggly and warm.

I suppose you can do those things in winter too, but Autumn's more romantic. It's only romantic in winter if it snows.
*sigh* listen to me getting all sentimental about the weather. *blush*
It's nice to be in my own house this year though. Just me and Kris, no-one coming into the club to speak to the secretary. (The Flat we lived in before was a Gentleman's Club. Old rich people getting drunk and looking at me like i was an alien - 'A woman, in my gentleman's' club....' kinda thing.)

Not long until i go for my scan, 3 weeks and five days. ^_^ I'm really excited.
*sigh* oh well, better go and have some brunch. it's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantelope at the end!

Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home