Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I've tried so hard, and got so far,
But in the end, it doesn't really matter.


Well, that's over and done with for another year! Seeing the family, pretending you like the novelty Christmas Reindeer jumper that nana bought you (now with flashing red nose, nice)
And of course the presents you did like and spent the whole day ignoring people becuse you were playing/reading/can't stop fiddling with all day.
This year i was shocked to find the Queen just saying good bye to me as i turned on the telly. Well, if she doesn't want to talk to me she shouldn't be on my screen (lol)

All in all a good crimbo. Hoping you all had a good one. Next year will be a heck of a handful, but i still have 363 days to go before i have to juggle a baby, a husband and christmas!

Roll on New Year I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home