Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Roses are red
And violets are blue.
One day we'll cruise down
Blood Gulch avenue

It's red versus red
And blue versus blue
It's I against I
And me against you
Trocadero - Blood Gulch Blues

Somewhere in the receses of the month, it suddenly decided to be warm. all i can say is it's about time! We managed to pick up a really lovely cupboard for the bedroom. I can now put all my clothes away without doors falling off. It also means, since i have the room, i can now do loads mroe washing than i was before. i was onyl really washing the stuff we were going to need for the next few days, now i can go threw all my clothes, wash them all and pick those i want to get rid of and those i want to keep. (needed to do that for months now)

My little man is sleeping at the moment. His dad went off to work for 8 this morning and won't be home till 4. That's not too bad. And he's working a 7 - 3 on saterday, so, ya know, can't really complain.

Mum and i had an argument saterday and haven't seen each other since. To be honest, she was a compkete child about what i was tryiong (very carmly) to explain to her. And i n the end, it's her loss. I have a family of my own to take care of now, i can't be expect to take care of her. I bail her out iwth money, i listen to all her ravings about suicide and i really can't be doing with the burden when i have a little man to take care of. And like i said, she'll miss out cause she's not seeing William.

Any who, enough of that. Emotional baggage left at the door please! ^_^ i'm off to do some housework. * sigh* at least i can play my music loud! (though not too loud casue of little William's ears)

Jaa ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home