Don't try this at home!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Now gather round for a tale that's tall

But true as it can be

about the day the Rangers of Risembool

met the Skirts in middle Tennessee



The leader of the MSA

a giant of a fella

set out to show that his miniskirts

were anything but yella(Ooo ooo ooo)



Across the line a shorter man

But with fire in his eyes

Would lead the Rangers in their quest

To squash the skirt-clad guys

The Legend of Middle Tenneessee - Vic Mignogna



OMG!!!! I was so brave yesterday. I went to London on my own.

There was an Anime Expo on at the Custom House Center and I went to meet Vic Mignogna (Said minyona, I think it's Italian) And i had a great time. I meet up with the UK Risembool Rangers (Vic official fan club) and bought loads of great stuff. My throat hurts from all the giggling, shouting and all around madness of the day, and I got so many Vic Hugs that I though I was going to die and end up in heaven.



Apart from the day Kris asked me out, the day I married him and the day my son was born, that was the best day of my life! (have to remember my priorities (SP) are right)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home