Don't try this at home!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Now gather ‘round for a tale that's tall
But true as it can be
‘bout the day the Rangers of Risembool
met the Skirts in middle Tennessee

The leader of the MSA
a giant of a fella
set out to show that his miniskirts
were anything but yella
The Legend of Middle Tenneessee - Vic Mignogna (Used with permission)

Saterday has come and gone and I had a blast. The Photo's have been taken and downloaded onto my Facebook.com account, I have seen myself in three Youtube videos (Ranger Skit and Ranger cake. the other I can't remember) and I have so such a sore throat that I think I'm funding the Lemsip compony.

Vic was as lovely as everyone who'd already met him had said, and his girlfriend, Michele, is just as lovely. We got to have a good natter about following Vic and how lucky they both where to have each other. She's in one of the photo's actually... She was very gorgeous. ^_^

Fortunatly, the weather changed just as I left for the tube. I was glad that it didn't rain till the late afternoon/evening. We went outside with Vic and he was so funny. If you look on Youtube for either 2007 Ranger Skit or Ranger cake, you'll see us! Risembool Rangers Forever!

Lobve to Vic, thank you so much for making my day so lovely and being such a noce guy!
And Lobve to my fellow rangers, for without you, I would have been lost all day!
Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home