Don't try this at home!

Friday, January 05, 2007

I needed you today
So where did you go?

Just a quick one, and i mean quick. I was checking over my Personal Maternity Record and have just calculated that i have three months and one week left until my baby is born.
Three months... one week... baby...
I'm not entirly sure we have enough time to sort everything out before the baby is born. We have only just been able to start the second coat on the nursery walls and we have no idea what's going on about kitting the place out, so i think it's time we sat down and started to have the 'official talk' that i've been dreading.

Well, it's late, i'm tired and i need chocolate. Which reminds me, any one ever read a book named Blood and Chocolate by Annete Curtis Klause? It's about a werewolf who falls in love with a mortal but the head of the pack wants to make her his mate. There's gonna be a movie about it but i wanted to read the book first and i wondered what poeple thought of it.

oops, that wasn't really very quick now, was it. *bites bottom lip*

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 07, 2007, Blogger ladyinpink said…

    Hello gorgeous! "Three months ... one week ... baby" - I think you captured my jaw drop exactly. ;) I did gasp out loud! Try thinking of it the other way though too Jo - three months to go, that means six months OVER! Did you ever think you'd get this far? Through all that morning sickness? You should be celebrating your efforts! Sam xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home