Don't try this at home!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Woke up with yawn, it's dawn and
I'm still alive
Turned on my radio to start a new day
Let's get them DJs chatting,
hard to survive
amazing news got over on the airwaves

TONIGHT love is racing
TONIGHT constellation
TONIGHT love is racing my way
Almost another day
Tonight, Tonight Tonight - Beat Crusers (Bleach opening)

Well, i thought i had a little while longer to wait but it seems that time is upon us.
Little William is cutting his teeth. He's not crying, but his odd whinging obviously means he's in some pain. We bought him a fridge cooling teething ring, but it's so big it doesn't really fit in his mouth. We've also been giving him Calpol, that seems to do the trick. or does it? *shrugs*

He's just as smiley and chirpy as ever though. And he's growing so fast. I've just had to put away most of his 0-3 months clothing and all the 3-6 month stuff hass made an appearance. His crib is up. He's sleeping in the crib, but inside his moses basket, so he can get used to it. He looks so adorable. (biased opinion maybe?)

We're going into town later. Poor kid only really ever gets to go to Tesco or his nana Jan's (Kris' mum's) so town will be fun (if he's not asleep when we get there!) Just feeding him his bottle (and typing one handed) then we'll get dressed and head out. ^_^

Sayonara!


1 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My darling, Calpol ALWAYS did the trick! And if he's only been introduced to Tesco, it's one of my favourite shops EVER, so I don't think it's any loss!

    3-6 months? Argh, that's amazing! I can't wait to see him when I get home and how much he has grown.

    Sending you lots and lots (and then some) love. xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home