Don't try this at home!

Friday, December 09, 2011


I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)


Numb - Linkin Park

So i have Tonsillitis again... Last time i had this i was about 17 and living at home with that poor excuse of a mother. Amoxicillin tablets, Anti-depressants... ugh... always takin' tablets... At least i can sorta swallow now, and kinda talk. But i'm so sleepy, i can't breath at night, i'm not sleeping, i feel like i have a head fula cotton wool and i am like... dying....

So.. things are kinda annoying me lately. I'm seeing stuff that is upsetting me and i dunno why... I'm trying to talk to my friends about it but i can't seem to say anything in the right way and end up making people mad or upsetting them or just.. generally sounding like a total dork... so i think i'm just gonna... sit on my problems and try and deal with it myself. These two people mean a hell of a lot to me and the last thing i want to do is to come across like... ugh.... i feel like since i started talking to them i've ruined everything... make things... -head/desk- N.. never mind... so.. yeah... Sick, tablets, sleepy, bed, depression.... Usual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home