Don't try this at home!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

And the Panda went...


I'm sat alone on the sofa trying to think of something to tell you. There have been no changes with the baby, i still have (counts in head) 10 weeks left (roughly two months, doesn't ound like much does it.) and when i went to see my friend kate at Next (she has a five year old son) she said i wasn't looking very big for 29/30 weeks, but i was certainly happier and glowing. I suppose loosing all that weight due to morning sickness must have helped with that.

And Kate isn't the only one who's commented on me being so un-pregnant looking. It could be cause i wear a bulky cadigan when i go out, having been used to trying to hide my stomach.
Then again, those who have seen my bump have said it's a proper baby bump... I stil can't get the feeling of being fat out of my mind. T_T I'm so insecure about my image.

Hmm, i've just scanned this and it's turning out to be a ranting blog, so i might just wrap it up before i start monologing. Oh, but the great thing is, my dad sent someone over to measure up the carpets. She's going to get in contact with my dad and they're gonna talk about prices etc. It's so great! Free carpets and a free kitchen... Ace!

Well, i'm off to watch some TV. And eat Cadbury's creme eggs... Oh yeah, yum yum.
Ciao! ^_^

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 20, 2007, Blogger ladyinpink said…

    Congratulations on the carpets Jo! I'm so sorry your little one is still kicking you about inside. Remember, they say kicking is a good sign. ;)

    Ten weeks? Ten WEEKS? My goodness. I still remember when you told me:

    Jo: "Sam, do you want to be an Aunty?"
    Sam: "Well, it might be quite nice. I could be one of those cool aunts."
    Jo: "SAM ... "
    Sam: "Oh. OH. OH!!!"

    I am so excited for you. A wonderful husband, a baby on the way, and Cadbury creme eggs. You are truly blessed. :D

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home