Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue


It's valentine's Day. Or should i say Valentine's evening. I'm tired, I'm cold and i'm home alone.
My darling husband has been at work since 1:15pm and won't be home till 9:45pm. I don't expect a card or present, but it would have been nice to spend some time with him. (I haven't slept all night in about a month, so i wasn't up till midday)

The baby is using my energy to kick me and move about. I would like to use my energy to tidy the house, but never mind. Got the chance to catch up on some gossip at Next today. Went into town town to get some food so i nipped in to say 'hi'. ^_^
They all say i don't look very pregnant. (bare in mind i'm 29 weeks gone) But i suppose that's good. I don't look fat! lol.

My dad has started the ball rolling with some carpets and a kitchen. The people sorting the carpets measured up the house yesterday so she's going to get in contact with dad about figures etc. We got loads of stuff for the nursery! Which is great! I have, like three pushchairs. One 3 way all in one crazy pushchair that is a car seat, pushchair and a carry cot?! One easily foldable pushchair for when the child is more of a toddler and one for pretty much having around incase the other two break/disappear/evaporate.
Now all i really need is the baby. T_T

Ugh! Kris has evening shifts over the weekend, so i'll be sleeping alone Friday, Saturday and Sunday. T_T It does mean he's off all day Monday and Tuesday, though Monday he'll be sleeping most of the day. O_O then again, so might i!

Well, the baby want's to beat me up so i'm gonna go get comfy on the sofa and wait for Kris to come home.
Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home