Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's a new day But it all feels old,
It's a good life that's what I'm told,
But everything, it all just feels the same...


It's getting close to my 31st week, which means a trip to the GP. This, unfortunatly, means i will have to have blood taken. I was supposed to have some taken at 28 weeks, but the Midwife forgot and i got off scott free (HOORAY!!!)

This blog is going to be about slightly different things. I have been watching (a lot) of old Friends Episodes on E4+1 (it's on before the Scrubs double bill) and it's been reminding me of the old days at my friends house.

There are so many brilliant moments in friends, like when Monica wears the Turkey on her head to cheer Chandler up and frightens Joey. And the time Chandler walks into the apartment to find the chick and the duck watching the cooking channel and he makes that really funny 'ahh ahh' noise. And of course, When Phoebe has the triplets and she goes for the 'mini high-fives, yay'

I just wanted to remember some smiles and laughs. I' not really sure if this blog had a purpose, but i feel better for it.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home