Don't try this at home!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Every breath you take, Every move you make,
Every bond you break, every step you take,
I'll be watching you.


It's my 23rd birthday today, and it feels like an ordinary day. Got £35 worth of vouchers for Marks and Spencers from my grandfather, a gorgeous birthstone fairy from my friend Louise and Stay Alive and Clue on DVD from my Husband. Not a bad turn out to be fair. Birthdays get boring the older you get. I don't really want anything and we don't really need anything, so there wasn't really much to expect.

I will say i have had to close my e-mail account on mailbolt.com. I had some problems with them so i've shut it down and am going to try and start again. If you need to contact me, my other e-mail address is Lady_Kattrina84@Yahoo.co.uk and i have no problem with you contacting me there. In fact, i would love it.

I'm off to watch Never mind the Buzzcocks on Channel 2.
It funny... it make me laugh.

Ciao!

P.S please check this place out. http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Josie-Lou!count All you have to do is type in your name and it will do the rest. It's free and it's fun!
Thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home