Don't try this at home!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in, yeah!


Ahoy hoy! Some good news and some bad news. The good news is I only have six weeks left till i'm due. I have appointments every two weeks now. One yesterday with bobby, then i have one on the second of april, which will be an exact month from my due date ^_^.
The bad news is the sickness has come back. Not as badly as it was in my 'first' six weeks, but it's still annoying. I was told that some women have morning sickness throughout pregnancy, so i suppose i've been lucky. I was glad when it died down after the first three months, then it was every now and then. (maybe i wasn't cooking my food properly or my body just didn';t like what i was eating? Could be anything)

Measured the baby, it's a little small apparantly. OH! Jan (Kris' mum, my mother-in-law) had taped some birthing programmes for me, just to get my head around what i'm to expect... I was so shocked. The baby comes out Purple! No one told me the baby would be purple! I worry enough about things to know my baby is going to be purple.
I panicked. "Will the baby be alright? It won;t stay that colour for long will it?" I asked. Jan assured me the baby was quite fine and the colour would start to fade.
"You have to remember it's been in your womb and in water already. It's been happening for years."
I blinked. "Yes... but the only time i've ever seen something purple is when it's having trouble breathing... I don't think i can do this."

Oh well, it's a bit late to be saying that now, isn't it. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home