Don't try this at home!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend,
Somewhere along in the bitterness,
And I would have stayed up with you all night,
Had I known how to save a life.


Carpets are in and the house looks lovely. It's certainly a change for the place to start looking like a home now. Hopefully going to feel well enough to sort the nursery out today or tomorrow. Sickness has come back (sulks) so i'm trying to take it easy. I'm guessing it's cause the baby is taking up the room where i would normally be able to breathe and move, so my food is being squished. Ew, squishy food!

Oh! a really big Argos van has just pulled up outside. Looks like someone's been shopping! ^_^
i'd love to go out shopping but moving makes me feel queezy. O_O
Kinda double, well, triple booked myself for saterday. Louise might have her car (she passed her test, which is ace, and has seen a really nice Red Ford KA which she's picking up today) so she said she might drive over, I asked Jan to come over and bring the baby stuff she had so we can go threw the nursery stuff and of course, mum will prob ask me when i wanna go tesco.
Fun fun fun! T_T

Got the dentis tomorrow.... (sulk sulk) i hate going, cause lets face it, the dentist isn't the most pleasent experiance in the world (though that view might change in 6/7 weeks time ^_^) and then MOTHERS DAY is sunday ladies and gents... don't go forgetting now! Then it's the Midwife on monday.
The days are just packed!


1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you know, I misread this: thought I read "carrots are in". But no, I figured carrots could never be in with you, Jo. ;) xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home