Don't try this at home!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You're giving me to many things latley
You're all i need.


Eight weeks left. Next week the carpets are coming and then hopefully at the end of the month the new kitchen will be fitted. Hopeing it's all done before i go into labour. I still remember how shocked i was to find out i was six weeks gone when i went to the midwife for the first time, and that went quickly.

It's getting so much closer that i'm now in two minds. I'm happy it's coming to an end, becuase the need to cry for no real reason is starting to set in, but i'm a little worried about what's going to happen and how everything will go. I'm not even sure how long they keep you in for these days, so do i need overnight stuff or just enough stuff to have the baby, chill for a few hours and then go home? I just don't know.

I suppose all i can do now is sit back relax and wait for it all to unfold.
I hate waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home