Don't try this at home!

Monday, March 26, 2007

We the people fight for our existence
We don't claim to be perfect, But we're free
We dream our dreams alone with no resistance
Fading like the stars we wish to be.


Five weeks to go before my due date. Kris helped me pack all the items i would need for the hospital. Still things like open front nighties and nursing bra's to buy, but i have a while to get them yet so i'm ok. Obviously i don't want to leave it too long since technically i could give birth any day now. O_O Kris' mum mentioned wanting to go shopping with me for that kind of stuff, so i might mention it to her when we go over on sunday.

I have a midwife appointment on the 2nd april, an exact month from my due date, then two weeks later a GP appointment the 2 weeks later my last midwife appointment and hopefully my birth. T_T it's going so quickly.
I have antenatle classes on 12th and 19th april, both run from 2pm - 4 pm, both at the childrens center. Kris and i are looking forward to those, me mainly so i can learn how to 'breath threw the pain' so to speak.

So not much more to tell. It's all pretty much same old same old for the next five weeks. ^_^
Not long now and i'll be a mummy for the first time. (tries not to cry) It's all so exciting.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home