Don't try this at home!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know....



William is now two weeks and one day old. He's not taken to breast feeding, which is a shame cause i was looking forward to it. I suppose i should at least be thankfull taht he's gained weight since he's been out of the hospital, since in his first week he lost a little bit of weight.

Kris and I are coping. The nights are sometimes hard, since William, on two occasions, decided to wake up at 3 in the morning and not settle till about 6. We checked if he was hungry, needed burping, was too hot, too cold, wanted a hug... he just wanted to wriggle, and cried when we put him down... do we just sat up with him till he cried himself to sleep. It's hard to leave him crying like that and not being able to help him out.

Most of the time once he's been changed and fed, he'll fall back to sleep. He's very good at taking his medicine too. He has Folic Acid and a Vitamin Supplement, both of which are in liquid form and both of which he takes without fuss. We normally let him take them with milk. It covers the possibility of them not tasting very nice.

I'd like to apologise for my spelling. I would have spell checked it before i posted, but sometimes you miss the odd one or two . If you go to www.facebook.com and look at my profile, you can see some really nice pictures of him (and some terrible ones of me) while we were in hospital. He, as usual, looks gorgeous, i on the other hand, look a mess. ^_^

Well, i shall say my goodbyes, Master William is due a feed.
Sayonara!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, May 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How lovely to read about the three of you. Those long nights ... yes, I hear they're the worst! It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job taking care of him. How long does Kris have on paternity leave?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home