Don't try this at home!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

In this farewell,
There's no blood,
There's no aliby.
Cause I've drawn regret,
From the truth,
Of a thousand Lies.

So let mercy come,
And wash away
What i've done.

It's been two weeks, five days and oh so many hours since my son came into the world, and I never expected it to be so... Emotional. O_O

Don't get me wrong, I knew it would be hard work. I have a whole life to take care of... But i've never cried so much in my life. First i cried cause it was four in the morning and i had to change his nappy, but he wouldn;t sit still and stop wriggling. Then a few days later I had just finished feeding him and he'd fallen asleep and I just burst into tears while watching him.

Poor old Kris went back to work yesterday, So sunday and Monday nights I was up for William when he cried. I've also been told off for not resting. I must admit, after the kitchen being done (which is finished.... YAY ^_^) I decided to re-arange my kitchen cupboards, do the (mountain) of washing up, do the (other mountain) of washing, hoover and wash my kitchen floor. not all in one day mind, but I had just come out of hospital with a massive scar and i should have been resting. Obviously i was taking care of William too...

The only downside is Kris promised to help me with William, but he still seems to attached to his computer, then complains when I tell him off for not helping me out with our son.
Men, can't live with 'em, can't flush 'em!

Well, i better run. I've fed William but not had a chance to have any Breakfast myself... Though it's more like Brunch now. >_<>
Sayonara!

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Jo, I understand, I understand, I understand.....

    xxx

     
  • At Monday, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crying for the bad times, crying for the sad times, crying for the good times ... poor you, my dear!

    A whole little life and a household. And YOU! All to take care of. How I admire you.

    We're all rooting for you, my girl. xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home