Don't try this at home!

Friday, May 18, 2007

So where do we go from here
And how to forget and forgive
What's gone is forever lost.
Now all we can do is live.
Brothers - Fullmetal Alchemist

My gorgeous little one month old is laying beside me getting some well deserved kip. I went to see a Medium last night, so Kris was left to take care of William. It was good for him, it gave him and William some time to bond (which was much needed.) Kris is on afternoons over the weekend, so he's up for Will at night. It means i get to sleep and not have to worry about Will till monday and tuesday (when Kris is on his night shifts.)

William is getting better at the nigth-time feeds. He's not staying awake as long as he used to and is being better for Kris. The health visitor weighed him last week, and he'd grown to six pounds, when she weighed him this week he was 6 pound 12. That's 12 ounces in one week. ^_^
I found myself singing to him the other night an altered version of The Automatics song, Monster. Their lyrics are (If you haven't heard it) 'What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?'. I was singing 'What's that guzzling milk on my lap, is it a monster?'
Needless to say William was not impressed. V_V

In a few months time (after my brothers Graduation) i shall be holding a get together for family and friends to come and see William. I might also try and get around to your houses and show him off (When i can arrange it with both you guys and Kris, who is, as always, my 'Taxi')

Steven, My Brother-in-law, found some excellent Ringtones on the internet that took me right back to my childhood. I asked him to send two of them to my phone, one of which, unfortunalty, arrived corrupted. Dangermouse theme tune (Which was the Corrupted one) And Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. Both of which were programmes i used to love 'when i were but a nipper'. (lol, crazy yorkshire slang and stuff)

I wish Dangermouse worked, but instead, my ringtone is now TNHT. *Sigh* Dangermouse Rocks!
Sayonara!